With more than 80% of all businesses using the Godaddy service it’s not difficult to see that it’s the largest platform for entrepreneurs from all over the world. It was founded in 1997. GoDaddy since its start has provided customers with a way to search for domain names from a wide range of TLDs to select the best domain for their company’s or business’s name. In addition to providing users with an email address, GoDaddy offers hosting services to customers.
In short, GoDaddy is one such platform that draws customers who are professionals to offer their services, ranging from online marketing to fast hosting, to creating stunning websites, locating domain names, among others.
If you’re working in a professional area and have recently signed up to the GoDaddy platform, as have many others and require assistance in how to log in to anGoDaddy account and then this guide has everything you require!
We’ve presented not only one but three methods that you can gain access to the security of your GoDaddy account. In addition, we’ve explained how to change or reset your password for your GoDaddy account to address login-related problems. If you’re wondering what to wait for? Let’s start:
Method 1. Follow these steps to log in to the GoDaddy Account Website
Step 1: Launch your web browser that you regularly use and paste this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account” in its URL address bar.
Step 2. Click the Enter button to redirect you to”Godaddy Email Account Login Page. ” Godaddy Email Account Login Page.”
Step 3. On the sign-in page you just need to type in you GoDaddy accounts “Username/Customer Account ID” and password” (that you created after signing up on the GoDaddy platform to register domains) in the appropriate text fields.
Step 4. Optional After you’ve entered the information that are linked to the details associated with your GoDaddy account, even though it’s entirely optional, make sure you tick your “Keep me signed-in for this gadget” checkbox to remain connected to this specific device.
Step 5: Then, at the end you can click the “Sign in” When you click on that, you’ll be in a position to access GoDaddy account. GoDaddy account.
By with the login credentials from Your GoDaddy login, you are able to access the account. But, take note that there’s a second method of doing this! Do you have any questions?
You can, however, you could also log in with the GoDaddy account using either your Amazon account or with your Facebook account or even with the account you have on your Google account. And, for that, you can simply click on any of these three options i.e., Amazon/Facebook/Google available underneath the sign-in button on the same “GoDaddy Sign-in Page.”
As of now, you should be aware that GoDaddy also provides a Webmail for workspaces as part of their service. In essence, on your GoDaddy account’s product page you can also sign up for an account on a Webmail account, and think about purchasing one that aligns with your company’s name to appear more professional.
Although, you might be able to choose this option when you register an account on GoDaddy however if you’re not yet using this option, then, fortunately you are able to make the same change at any time by following these steps:
To open an account with GoDaddy Webmail Account, follow these steps
• To begin, log in with your GoDaddy account by following the previously mentioned steps.
• After that, visit its “Product Pages.”
• Then, click on the “Create.”
• In the next step, you’ll find a large number of email addresses. And last of the bunch, pick the one you would like to use for your company.
• Once you’ve completed selecting GoDaddy’s Workspace email address, proceed to choose”Domain” “Domain” also.
• Then the process, you’ll be required to create the “Password”for the same. Enter an unique password into the text field required and, after that you must enter the same password again to verify.
• Click on”Create”. Click on “Create” button and then wait for an email confirmation after the set-up process is completed.
• Once you have received confirmation Click on the “Next” button to access the GoDaddy workspace email.
In order to make use of it, you must log in with your GoDaddy email account for your workspace. Wondering how? Check out the following method of learning about this.
Method 2. Follow these steps to sign in GoDaddy Workspace Webmail
Step 1 . On your preferred web browser’s URL address bar, this time paste “https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass” this link and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
Step 2. After that you’ll be redirected to”WebmailGodaddy Login” page. “Webmail Godaddy Login” page.
Step 3. On the page to sign-in on the GoDaddy Workspace Webmail, what first must you do is input your GoDaddy’s Workspace email ID into the “Email Address text box.”
Step 4. In the next step, input the password for your GoDaddy workplace account’s password into the appropriate “Password text box.”
Step 5: (Optional) If you’d like to remain signed-in in order to eliminate the login credentials for the GoDaddy Workspace account whenever you need to access it, then check the box which reads” Stay signed in to this computer.”
Step 6. Once you’ve done this then click”Sign-in” or click on the “Sign-in” link to connect to your account. GoDaddy Workspace webmail account .
In addition to these methods, let’s inform you that you can connect to your GoDaddy account using Microsoft Office 365 since it also works with Microsoft. Therefore, if you’re thinking about the possibility of accessing your GoDaddy account using this alternative method, here’s the way you can do it:-
Method #3: Follow These Steps to Sign In Your GoDaddy Account using Office 365
Step 1: Using your regular-used web browser only, visit this link “https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365.” In doing so, you reach onto the login page for GoDaddy’s Microsoft Office 365.
Step 2. You’ll need to enter the “Email address” and “Password” of GoDaddy’s MS Office 365 account. To do this, you simply input the username and email address into the respective text boxes.
Step 3. [Optional Step 3: [Optional After that, you can tick your “Keep me connected to the device” checkbox if you wish to remain connected to this specific device for a longer time.
Step 4. As per the final step, click the “Sign-in” Click here to access the button to finally access your Microsoft 365 account.
Then, this article is how to access Your GoDaddy account by following a step-by step guide of one of the previously discussed “three-popular i.e. websites or workspace webmail, and/or Microsoft Office 365” methods.
Sometimes, even after your successful authentication attempt you could be blocked from accessing your GoDaddy account due to a variety of annoying reasons. It’s usually due to entering incorrectly or incorrectly the password associated with your GoDaddy account, or somebody has changed it without your acknowledgment.
Whatever the reasons for encountering GoDaddy login issues on the web If you follow this guideline for resetting your password, you will be able to try to get access back into the account. GoDaddy account.
To reset your GoDaddy Account’s Password, follow these steps
1. Paste this “https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset” link in your browser’s URL address bar and hit the ‘Enter’ button to visit GoDaddy’s “Reset Password Page.”
2. There, on the page to reset your password on GoDaddy If you are asked to you to enter your “Username/Customer ID” which is associated with your account.
3. Then, as you’re done providing that information then click”Continue” to continue “Continue” link to move ahead in the password reset procedure.
4. Now, a “Security Challenge” will pop up before you, all you have to do is finish the challenge.
5. After you complete the process, click”Submit” after which you will be able to click the “Submit” option to receive an email message from GoDaddy that contains a reset password link.
6. And, once you have received the email, click the link in it to access the password reset page. All you have to do is create an entirely new password in”Password” on your GoDaddy account. After that follow the on-screen instructions to complete the password reset procedure.
To avoid this type of situation in the near future, make sure you make sure to change your GoDaddy password on a regular basis, whether it’s 30-60 or 90-day interval. However, if you’re not sure or do not know what you need to do, you needn’t fret as we’ve got you covered by providing a step-by-step procedure of changing the password for GoDaddy’s account. Take a look
To change your GoDaddy Account’s Password, follow these easy Steps
1. First, go to your “GoDaddy Login page” for logging into your GoDaddy account with the login credentials linked to your GoDaddy account.
2. After logging into your account, you can access Workspace. Once you have logged in, go to the Workspace mail by clicking”Go to Workspace” and then “Products” options on the homepage.
3. After that, you’ll have to choose then the “Email ID” of the GoDaddy account that you’d like to change.
4. Once you have selected it, simply click”Edit” or “Edit” option to enable it appear on the screen “Edit Account” option pop up at the top of the page.
5. The next thing you need to do is type in an entirely new password into the empty “Change Password” text box.”
6. In the next step, enter the same password you’ve set up on your GoDaddy account, into the “Confirm Password text-box” simply to confirm.
7. In the final you can hit”Save” at the end “Save” button after you’ve completed entering the data.
8. Wait an extended period of time before you receive an email confirmation of the new password. Once you have received the same notice you can close from the “Edit Your Account Page” by pressing on the “Close” link.
So, that’s all! With this guide, now you’ll be able to access the GoDaddy account you have created. GoDaddy accounts and simultaneously be able to reset or change your password on your account as needed.
If you require assistance with the other hand we recommend you call “GoDaddy Customer Service” for assistance. The support they provide is very efficient. You can contact GoDaddy customer Care (24*7) by calling 04067607600 should you have login issues or similar uncomfortable circumstances.