Colin Jost also called Colin Kelly Jost was born 29 June 1982 in Staten Island, New York. He is an actor, comedian, and writer. His career began as a reporter for the Staten Island Advance.
Colin Jost Family: Colin Jost, wife, and Children
Colin Jost was born 29 June 1982. He is the son Daniel A. Jost (and Kerry J. Kelly). His father, Daniel A. Jost, is an engineer who was a teacher at Staten Island Technical High School. His mother Kerry J. Kelly served as chief medical officer for New York City Fire Department. His brother Casey Jost is a writer and producer for “Impractical Jokers”, a hidden camera show. He was also featured in the American Comedy Film, “Staten Island Summer”, (2015).
Colin Jost started a relationship in May 2017 with Scarlett Johansson. Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost were engaged in private ceremonies in May 2019. They got married in October 2020. He is also the stepfather to Rose Dorothy Dauriac. Rose Dorothy Dauriac, Scarlett Johansson’s daughter, is Rose Dorothy Dauriac. She is the second wife of Romain Dauriac. Scarlett and Colin currently reside with Rose Dorothy Dauriac.
Colin Jost posted an Instagram statement revealing that Cosmo was their first child.
- Father Name:- Daniel A. Jost
- Mother Name: Kerry J. Kelly
- Brother Name:- Casey Jost
- Sister Name:-N/A
- Carmel Lobello and Rashida Jones are the best women to be with when it comes to affairs. Scarlett Johansson is the worst.
- Wife Name:- Scarlett Johansson
- Children:- Cosmo (Son)
Colin Jost Education, Qualification
Colin Jost attended Regis High School in Manhattan for his education. He then attended Harvard University where he was cum lauded in 2004 and majored in literature (Russian literature, British literature). Harvard Lampoon was his undergraduate humor publication. He was editor of The Owl, the school newspaper, while at Regis High School in Manhattan.
Colin Jost Career
He began his career after graduating as a reporter for the Staten Island Advance. He was a writer on the Nickelodeon animated series Kappa Mikey. He sent in a writing package after he quit Nickelodeon’s animated show Kappa Mikey and was hired by NBC’s Saturday Night Live as a writer in 2005. Colin Jost was a writer supervisor at NBC’s Saturday Night Live from 2009 to 2012. He also served as co-headwriter from 2012 to 2015. He has written scripts on the Late Night with Seth Meyers (2014) and The Golden Globe Awards (2018).
Lorne Michaels, executive producer, approached Jost to do the Weekend Update feature. Seth Meyers was soon leaving to become Late Night with Seth Meyers. Jost accepted the offer and replaced Seth Meyers in the episode of March 1, 2014.
Colin Jost was first to act in the comedy “Staten Island Summer”, which was released in 2015. He was the minor role played by Greg, and he also wrote the screenplay.
Movies / Flims Liste
- Staten Island Summer
- How to be Single
- Tom & Jerry
- Coming 2 America
- Worst Man
- Weakest link
- Saturday Night Live
- Kappa Mikey
- Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday
- 75th Golden Globe Awards
- 70th Primetime Emmy Awards
- WWE Raw
- WrestleMania 35
- RuPaul’s Drag Race
Colin Jost Physical appearance. Net Worth. Car Collection
- Birthday:- 29 June 1982
- Age:- 39 years (in 2021).
- Height: – 179 cm, 5′ 10″
- Weight:- 78 kg
- Chest Siz: 44-32-16
- Waist Size:- 44
- Biceps Size: 32
- Net Worth:- $8 Million USD (Approx. in 2021). thesun.co.uk
- Car Collection:- not Known
Colin Jost Wiki/ Biography
Wiki / Bio
|Name||Colin Kelly Jost|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Comedian|
|The Debut TV Show||Weakest Link (2002)|
|Debut film||Staten Island Summer (2015)|
|Physical Statistics & More|
|Height (approx.||in centimeters- 179 cm
Meters – 1.79 m
in feet inches- 5 feet 10 inch
|Weight (approx.||in kilograms- 78 Kg|
|Measurement of the body||44-32-16|
|Size of the Biceps||16|
|Date of birth||29 June 1982|
|Birth Palace||Staten Island, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Staten Island, New York, United States|
|Residence||New York, USA|
|Age||39 years (in 2021).|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Qualifications & Education|
|School||Regis High School, Manhattan|
|Relationships and More|
|Affairs / Girlfriend||
|Parents||Father- Daniel A. Jost
Mother- Kerry J. Kelly
Brother- Casey Jost
|Spouse / Wife||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favourite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite holiday destination||Rincon, Puerto Rico|
|Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net worth||$8 Million USD (approx. in 2021) Thesun.co.uk|
|Collection of Cars||Not known|
A fact about Colin Jost
- After making a transgender joke during SNL 2016, he was criticized. He had previously said:
- This week, Tinder introduced a new feature that allows users to choose from 37 gender identities. It’s called “Why Democrats Lost the Election.”
- He was ten years of age when he entered the Junior Olympics to compete in the 100-meter and 50-meter breaststrokes.
- He won $5,250 for a Harvard edition of Weakest link.
- His ancestors were both generals in the American Revolutionary War (1775-83) and Civil War (1861-65).
- Jost briefly appeared as Ohio Governor John Kasich during a sketch for a Republican presidential debate.
- He doesn’t like golf, but he loves to go out on the greens whenever he can.
- He has appeared on shows such as Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and Chicago Just for Laughs.