Krafton announced a new mobile battle royale game, PUBG: New State to the PUGB series in 2021. Initial testing suggested the idea that PUBG: New State was a worthy rival to its sibling title, PUBG Mobile. After the game’s launch in the world of Android in addition to iOS it was met with some initial bumps in the road. Fortunately Krafton will not let you down and the company has high hopes for PUBG New State, especially now that the game has been given some changes to level the playing field and kick off its debut season.
However, if you’re an mobile gamer hoping to test your skills playing your very first battle royale understanding the game mechanics and loops can initially seem intimidating. The good news is that AP can help with a tutorial designed specifically to teach gamers who aren’t familiar with battle royale precisely how PUBG New State brings to the table, and how to reign supreme.
- 1 Beginning to play the PUBG game: New State
- 1.1 How to get towards the Training Ground
- 1.2 Tips and tricks for beginners
- 1.3 Four-v4 Deathmatch for Team (Round as well as Team)
- 1.4 How do you set the presets for your weapon?
- 2 “PUBG”: New State has untapped potential
Beginning to play the PUBG game: New State
Once you’ve downloaded the game you’ll need to follow a few steps finish before you can make your mark in the top leaderboards. In the beginning, you’ll need to agree with the terms of service agreement before entering your username online. The next step is character customization which lets you completely modify your avatar to your hearts content.
After you’re satisfied with the appearance of your character, the background of your battle royale game quickly is scrutinized (in the form of a questionnaire). Its standard UI layout for the controls depends on your response. It is recommended to select an experienced gamer (using three fingers to operate your controls for the greatest touchscreen flexibility) and then read this guide to get up to speed with the battle royale gameplay.
Now , you’re in the main menu. The game asks you to click ‘Start’ however, you can ignore it at this point. The process of getting familiar with the mechanics of PUBG: New States is the main focus, and you’re now ready to go into Training Ground. Training Ground. Note that the Training Ground mode isn’t unlocked by default. It’s up to you to get access through installing the mode which we’ll go through in the following section.
How to get towards the Training Ground
- The main menu to the left of the Start button you can tap the download arrow.
- Go to Training Ground and tap on the yellow download arrow found on the right. It appears that the Training Ground is currently downloading.
- Go back to the menu, and click on the map selection button that is above that button to start. button. Go to the left side to locate Training Ground Tap on it, and then click to confirm.
- The map you select in the main menu has changed to Training Ground. Click Begin when you’re ready.
A training course for newcomers to battle royale
We’ve got you covered in case you’ve never played a battle Royale game. The concept behind the genre is simple: it’s a multiplayer arena game in which the player with the highest score (or group) standing is the winner.
In most cases, you’ll land in some random area in the map when you take off. Once you’ve landed, because you’re already a bit short of equipment, you’re on the search for anything that will guarantee your survival. This is also often referred to as looting. Looting other players and taking control of areas is a given. It is quickly one man for himself scenario to safeguard the resources.
Camping, or being in a single position for prolonged periods of time, is a problem when playing the case of any FPS game. Battle royale games generally have the ability to stop this from happening by cutting off zones frequently, eventually forcing players to move. Always make sure to travel in the safe zone when your map gets smaller.
Tips and tricks for beginners
- Keep the track of your team members and make sure you communicate with them accordingly. Your teammates may be more knowledgeable than you are. Make use of this to swiftly get yourself ready and find great spots to mark on the map, by watching and taking note of what your colleagues do.
- Play the same map in order to remember zones. At some point, you’ll be able to get an understanding of what areas are most populated and which you’ll want to stay clear of.
- The landings are in less populated areas If you see a crowd of people preparing to take off and you see them, don’t follow them . Early confrontations that aren’t prepared can turn nasty fast.
- Be prepared to loot but don’t go over at your own discretion. You should always be in motion and ready to spot opponents. Being aware of their location prior to them recognizing you are there is vital.
- Take a few minutes at the Training Ground to familiarize the controls and equipment. Determine which guns work the most appropriate for your style of play during training, and then be alert for your guns of choice during the course of a match. Read the descriptions of each item thoroughly so that when you get them during a match, it will be clear that you already know how to operate the guns.
- Improve your loot and steal your adversaries loot. The more advantages you have more likely you are to win a fight.
- Slow down Be moving Be aware of for your surroundings. Slow and steady could win the race too. Let other teams compete for the top spot.
New State features PUBG. New State features
Each battle royale has unique features that make it stand out in the genre. Inspired by the modern settings that is PUBG: New State, certain features create a distinct appearance in comparison against other battle royales. Here’s a brief overview of the features that you’ll find.
- The ability to access Drones The Drone Shop is available mid-match to purchase upgrades using credit from your Drone.
- Be careful about the place you’ll be calling your Drone because a group of adversaries could attack it and get your message. A Scout Drone is employed to gain an understanding of the battlefield with camera footage.
- Ballistic Shields: Shields that can be deployed on top of you to block projectiles. Ballistic Shield can be attached to the firearm (M249) to stop incoming fire, in exchange for the reduction the ADS (aim down your sights).
- Vehicles Capability to move vehicles around the map. It is possible to use the vehicle’s doors to shelter yourself and keep your belongings inside the vehicle. Trams can be used at any time for establishing destinations that allow safe transport throughout the world.
- Reviving the mechanics of your team You can shoot the Green Flare Gun to order Taxi Drone. Your teammate will be spawned to the spot after you shot the Flare.
- You can also revive teammates around you If you have more teammates to help during the process, the lesser time it will take.
- The recruit was knocked down by opponents You can have up to eight squad members in your team, however only 4 of them can be actively (alive) team members at the same time. The ability to reject offers is available by pressing ‘Give Up.’ The more team members who help in recruiting, the shorter time it will take.
- Customization of weapons You can modify and upgrade your weapon however you aren’t able to change your options. You can purchase or find customization Kits as well as customization options. are specific to the weapon you’re using For instance, the MP5K has an optical sight.
The PUBG game mode is New State games modes
There aren’t all of these game modes that are available when you first start and you should download them whenever you want.
Lobbies are available for all day long which allows access to all the equipment and vehicles to test and for practice. Begin by using this to become familiar with the various guns at your arsenal.
Battle Royale (Original and Extreme)
Troi along with Erangel (8×8 km maps (8×8 km) are the ideal locations for battle royale games. Troi has the Original as well as an Extreme version. The Original version battles 100 players across the entire map, while the Extreme reduces it to 64 players who are able to split off some of the map, allowing more PvP battles.
The first time players should concentrate upon the Original version of the game to explore the entire map, while getting familiar with the game.
Four-v4 Deathmatch for Team (Round as well as Team)
Round Deathmatch is a game where two teams compete within the Arena until one team is eliminated. The team to win four out of seven rounds is the winner.
Two teams from Team Deathmatch compete, elimination-style to see who can get forty kills the fastest.
Both modes allow presets for weapons to be made prior to the start of the match.
It’s a great chance to practice your mechanical skills with a ‘try before buy’ fashion to discover which modifications or guns feel best in PvP.
How do you set the presets for your weapon?
- On the menu bar, click on map selection to switch into Arena (Beta)/Station (Beta). If you’re not yet downloading for the Deathmatch modes, click Download first.
- Tap the gear icon beneath “Gun Preset” to open Manage Presets .
- Tap on the Main Weapon, Secondary Weapon as well as throwables to alter your weapon’s selection of weapons. To begin, tap Main Weapon and scroll vertically until you find the weapon you want to use. Tap on any of the parts of your weapon that are that is available to your firearm to enable customizing options. After you’re done, tap Equip. Press ‘X’ on the left-hand side by the Manage Presets for a return to the menu of presets.
Repeat step 3 to create Secondary Weapons and Throwables. You can make four or more presets. click on Equip to select the preset you want to use.
- Tap the ‘X’ (top left) after you’ve selected the preset you’re using for this mode.
“PUBG”: New State has untapped potential
After a rough beginning, the quality of life updates and continual changes on the game show the dedication of Krafton, which shows that the game’s creator is committed to the success of PUGB New State’s successful. If you’ve been wanting to get into a brand new battle royale game or are curious to see what the newest game on the block offers this guide will surely aid you in launching. If you’d like to test out the features New State has to offer, PUBG New State has, you can download the game via using the Play Store button below.