The best Buy PS5 restock is back
Updating: Best Buy is selling from each of the PS5 consoles. Be sure to check out our PS5 Restock guide for updates on the next replenishment.
The Best Buy PS5 Restock returns. If you weren’t able to secure a console at this time, this is your chance to purchase an item. The retailer is selling the PS5 available at $499 through this hyperlink. At 2:50 p.m. ET, they’ve just added the PS5 Digital game for $399, via the link.
In contrast to previous Best Buy restocks, which required a costly 200$ Totaltech Membership, this one is available to anyone who wants it. Make sure to visit the retailer via the links below prior to the console selling out. This restock first discovered through the eyes of console monitor Matt Swider on The Shortcut.
PS5 Restock Tracker — stores to look up
- Walmart: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last restock January 13)
- Best Buy PlayStation 5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last stock restocked 20th January)
- GameStop PlayStation 5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last replenished 14 January)
- Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last stock replenished December 30)
- Dell: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last restock January 20)
- Goal: PS5 PS5 Digital Edition (last stock restocked the 6th of January)
- Sony: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last restock January 13)
- Newegg: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last restock April 29)
- Kohl’s: PS5 (last restock April 21)
- Adorama: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition | Bundles
- Costco: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last restock December 14)
- Antonline: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last restock January 18)
- Sam’s Club: PS5 (last stock replenished December 16)
- Verizon PlayStation 5 | PS5 Digital Edition (last stock restocked 17 November)
How to buy a PS5 at Best Buy
Similar to the majority of retailers, setting up the Best Buy account ahead of time should be the first priority. It is important to ensure that your payment and address details are saved so that you can cut time off your shopping and could mean the difference between getting the PS5 or being left with nothing.
Before, Best Buy PS5 restocks required you to refresh the page until you saw an orange “add to cart” button or a gray “please wait” button. But, the new procedure puts the customer in a queue. The pop-up window says that it will “verify your account” and verify inventory. Therefore, it’s important to log into your account right away.
If you find it appears that PS5 is no longer available You might want to try again with an incognito web browser. Repeat the procedure until (hopefully) get an Xbox.