YouTube is among the most exciting and well-known videos streaming services. It is possible to stream music videos shows as well as many other kinds of things through YouTube. It’s even more impressive when you view it on a big screen. In addition to your smartphone or computer screen, you can view YouTube on your smart TV or gaming console, Xbox, Kodi, Roku, PlayStation, and numerous others. If you have a huge screen equipped with modern tech and an Internet connection, it’s a breeze to stream your favourite videos and share with your friends and family also.
However, to do this, you’ll need to connect your device to the account on your YouTube account. This pairing process is known as activation. The pairing process will confirm your device and enable your YouTube account for the device of your preference. In this post, you’ll discover the easiest method to connect to YouTube in your phone. So let’s go through it without any hassle.
You can activate YouTube TV through url youtube.com/activate
activating YouTube for your mobile device an simple and straight forward procedure. It takes only just a few minutes, and you can be able to stream your favourite TV shows right on your phone. First, you need to sign up for an account for YouTube. To do this, you will need to make use of your Gmail account and log in using Gmail. Since YouTube is now owned by Google, you need to sign up for your own Gmail account to proceed with the process of activating. Once you have set up your Gmail account, sign in using it to YouTube following the following steps:
- Connect to the internet using the device and look for YouTube applications on the app stores or channels.
- Open the app and sign in to your YouTube as well as your Gmail or Gmail account. If you don’t have an account , start by creating an account..
- On the next screen, you will receive an 8-digit code. It is important to save the code for future use. It is possible to write it down using a pen or paper. Make sure to copy the code exactly that you have seen it.
- Now use a mobile or computer and open youtube.com/activate.
- In this case, you must sign in with your YouTube account. A new screen will appear in front of you.
- In this page, you’ll be required to type in the activation number of your device to initiate the pairing or activation process.
- Enter the code for activation of your device that was shown by the gadget earlier. Double-check the code to prevent problems.
- After entering code , click next button. A new pop-up will pop up with your permission. Click Allow access.
When you click to accept access option, the device will refresh itself. If this doesn’t happen, refresh the device by hand. Once you refresh the device, you’ll be able to stream your most loved videos on your preferred streaming channel. The process described above is the identical for all devices. If you did not click on accept access, you’ll not be able to connect to YouTube. YouTube application on your gadget. If you notice any issues during activation, you should contact YouTube assistance immediately.